We are a family-run business that believes in providing great products and, most importantly, building lasting relationships with our community and customers.
The pavilion pictured here is in my back yard. I needed a large clear span without supports and the ability to add on in the future. I found the perfect solution with steel trusses. My family erected the structure over a weekend. As you can see, we chose to pave the floor of the structure. The pavilion became the venue for my son’s spring wedding.
For the next few years, I continued to follow the manufacturer. Because I was so happy with my own experience and believed in the product, I approached the manufacturer about expanding their business to this region. What better way than for me, a customer, to champion the ease of installation and versatility of the product?
Why Us? Why Steel?
- 8 to 80 foot clear spans are available.
- Simple construction when compared with traditional wood trusses
-10 foot post spacing means the purlin lumber can be sourced locally and managed easily.
- 10 foot pole spacing sustains winds up to 110 mph
-Snow load of 32 lbs per square foot
- - Purlin cup near the post is designed to be the top of the outside wall if the structure is enclosed.
- - Weight load is directly positioned over the support post.
- - Purlin cup alignment is designed to orient the 2x6 so it is flush with the roofing material, making the roofing process very simple
- - 2 part truss construction reduces transportation costs and improves onsite maneuverability.